Olivelle is more than just olive oils! First of all, the oils are infused with flavors! Olivelle also offers Balsamic Vinegars, Infused Salts, Marinades and Rubs.
1. Pick out your bottle size: 100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml or 750 ml
2. Pick your Oil or Vinegar
3. We fill it fresh for you each time to maximize shelf life!
Bring us your bottles, clean and dry, and we will wave the bottle charge!
Receive a punch for every $15 you spend!
Your 10th punch earns you $15 of FREE product!
2-4 Chicken Breasts
1 Tbsp Herb Seasoning (Sweet Smoked Chili Rub or Garlic & Herb Dipper)
1 tsp Sea Salt (Sriracha or Cumin Spice)
2 Tbsp Tahitian Lime Olive Oil
2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar (Toasted Coconut or Tangy Tangerine)
1. Place the chicken in a zip top bag. Sprinkle with herb seasoning, sea salt, Tahitian lime olive oil and vinegar. Seal the bag and massage to coat. Allow to rest 30 minutes to 1 hour at room temperature before cooking.
2. Heat a large skillet over high heat. Place the chicken in the hot pan and sear each side until golden brown, about 3 minutes. Turn the heat down to medium-low, cover; and finish cooking until juices run clear, about 20 minutes.
3. Transfer to a cutting board and allow to rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing and enjoy on salads, in tacos or burritos, or along with some roasted veggies.
*Bold items artfully crafted by Olivelle.
1/2 cup Honey
1 packed cup Brown Sugar
1 cup Half and Half
4 Tbsp Butter
1/2 tsp Vanilla Bean Sea Salt
1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
1. Mix the honey, brown sugar, half & half, butter and salt in a sauce pan over medium-low heat.
2. Cook while whisking gently for 5 to 7 minutes, until it get thicker. Add the vanilla and cook another minute to thicken further. Turn off the heat, cool slightly and pour the sauce into a jar.
3. Refrigerate until cold. Serve over ice cream or brownies!