Celebrating 25 Years, April 16, 2022
Olivelle is more than just olive oils! First of all, the oils are infused with flavors! Olivelle also offers Balsamic Vinegars, Infused Salts, Marinades and Rubs.
1. Pick out your bottle size: 100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml or 750 ml
2. Pick your Oil or Vinegar
3. We fill it fresh for you each time to maximize shelf life!
Bring us your bottles, clean and dry, and we will wave the bottle charge!
Receive a punch for every $15 you spend!
Your 10th punch earns you $15 of FREE product!
3 Large Sweet Potatoes
1 Tbsp Maple Orange Sugar Shaker
1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter
1/4 Cup Sweet Cream Butter Olive Oil
10 Sage Leaves
2 tsp Sel Gris Grench Grey Sea Salt
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Wash, peel, and chip sweet potatoes into 1 inch cubes. Place in a baking dish and sprinkle with sugar shaker.
3. In a small sauce pan over medium heat cook butter, oil, and sage until butter turn nutty and sweet and sage crisps, about 6-7 minutes.
4. Remove fried sage and set aside. Pour butter and oil over sweet potatoes and season with salt. Bake for 35-45 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.
5. Top with fried sage and serve.
*Bold items artfully crafted by Olivelle.
2 lbs Fresh Yellow Peaches, peeled and sliced
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
2 Tbsp Bourbon
2 Tbsp Bourbon Barrel Aged Balsamic Vinegar
2 Tbsp Cornstarch
6 Tbsp Butter
1 Cup All Purpose Flour
2 tsp Baking Powder
1/4 tsp Smokey Bacon Sea Salt
1 tsp Vanilla
2 Tbsp Bourbon
2/3 Cup Milk
1. Set the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix peaches, sugar, bourbon, vinegar, and cornstarch in a bowl. Let marinade for 20 minutes.
3. Add butter to the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish and set in the oven to melt, about 10 minutes then remove.
4. In a medium bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt. Add vanilla, bourbon, and milk and whisk until just combined.
5. Add the batter and spread out slightly, careful not to mix in with the melted butter. Note: The batter is thick, do not worry about creating an even layer of batter in the bottom of the pan as it will not spread out easily.
6. Top with the peach mixture and spread peaches in an even layer.
7. Bake for 45 minutes or until the edges are bubbly. Let cool for at least 15 minutes before serving.
8. Serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.