Olivelle is more than just olive oils! First of all, the oils are infused with flavors! Olivelle also offers Balsamic Vinegars, Infused Salts, Marinades and Rubs.
1. Pick out your bottle size: 100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml or 750 ml
2. Pick your Oil or Vinegar
3. We fill it fresh for you each time to maximize shelf life!
Bring us your bottles, clean and dry, and we will wave the bottle charge!
Receive a punch for every $15 you spend!
Your 10th punch earns you $15 of FREE product!
1 Large Head Cauliflower; cut into florets
2 Tbsp Cornstarch
2 tsp Chili Verde Flake Sea Salt
1/4 Cup Hatch Chili Infused Olive Oil
1/4 Cup Mayo
2 tsp Chipotle Lime Rub & Seasoning
3 Tbsp Pineapple Habanero Balsamic Vinegar
2 Green Onions
1/2 Cup Cashews, chopped
1 Habanero, sliced thin
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Toss cauliflower with cornstarch, olive oil, and sea salt. Arrange on a baking sheet, making sure not to overcrowd and roast for 20 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, mix together mayo, rub and vinegar to make an aioli.
4. After removing cauliflower from the oven, while still hot, toss with aioli and transfer to a serving dish. Top with green onions, cashews, and habanero slices.
*Bold items artfully crafted by Olivelle.
1/2 cup Honey
1 packed cup Brown Sugar
1 cup Half and Half
4 Tbsp Butter
1/2 tsp Vanilla Bean Sea Salt
1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
1. Mix the honey, brown sugar, half & half, butter and salt in a sauce pan over medium-low heat.
2. Cook while whisking gently for 5 to 7 minutes, until it get thicker. Add the vanilla and cook another minute to thicken further. Turn off the heat, cool slightly and pour the sauce into a jar.
3. Refrigerate until cold. Serve over ice cream or brownies!